Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Christ the Crisis

"We interrupt this broadcast"...
Twitter
W     V        S      E      D
   A       E        T       A     Y
Stifle
O     s     r      c
    b      t     u      t
"An eight year old boy"...
Vanished!"
Struggle?
"Has gone missing."
Well at least my Michael...
"Only hours after a local fisherman discovered"...
Come again?
Don't! No!  God, don't say it!
d  e  f  u  n  c  t
ROT
Summoned by Satan
"Remains of what appear to be a young boy."
No name.  No face.

Two Years Later
"Sorry to interrupt, Ma'am"...
CONTRACT
Twadder
T  H  r  o  D  D  l  e
"But it's time"...
Verdict
L
  A
     S
       T  Chance
Justice for Michael
Clamber onward
s      a     y 
  h       k        AS HELL
Knees B
                 U
                      C
                          K
                               L
                                   E
His gaze so molesting
"Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury"...
MuMbOjUmBo
G I R A T I N G
In my mind
BlAhDaBlaDhAYaH
E  T  E  R  N  I  T  Y
"Not guilty by reason of insanity"...
Pause...Shrill...APPLAUSE....acrimony
Holy F@ck!
Justice system
Justice l
            a
              d
                d
                   e
                     r
L oo p H ol E
Notches in Big Brothers Belt Buckle
F I N A L Words
Faceless Demon
Addressing the Court
Imagining eyes
Setting           R
                 I        E
            F                S
Crackling woods
Ceilings C A V E
"To the surviving family's"...
F@ck Family!
Sorry Bastard cares, not
"The sacrifices were unavoidable... Necessary!
This all is bigger than you and I!''
S t e a d y voice
Emotionally void. empty
"Christ, well, came to me.
It was his will!"

No comments:

Post a Comment